2/28/07

Scared of Love!!!!

Are you ever really to busy for love or just don't want to except it? Sometimes I feel that we as human beings are scared of love because face it "It Hurts" sometimes and here's a good one "You just might fall in love". Many of us have been hurt before by someone or another. Some of us surround ourselves with work and other things causing us to push the other away as an excuse because we don't want to get hurt again if we get caught up!!! Some men and women claim " I don't blame you for my past relationship" but is that really true? We compare the new found person in our lives to the old girlfriend/boyfriend subconsciously. I have been a victim of that before and I will say because some men don't seem to have respect, patience, and that true sense of wanting to "Get to know you" I have found myself even busier now of days focusing on me and not on men.Lol!!! Just don't want to deal with the hassle sometimes of running into the wrong guy again. As they always say "Don't go looking for love, love will find you" I feel this statement has some truth to it. Whether you are too busy for love or open to it, love is nothing to play with it has made people do some crazy things. Its always best to be honest with a person and to yourself about how you feel to make sure you and the other are on the same page, whether that person responds the way you like or not will determine if "the love thing" is something to reckon with that particular person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel you. Be open to love and make sure you are not just in "lust" with someone. Many times women equate good sex w/ love and that is completely wrong. A man is less likely to love if he is only getting lust from a woman. Love is all about sacrifice and respect...for self and for others. A man will never love you if he sleeps with you before he says it. Not truely. Remember men love just as hard as women but not as easy so you must acheive love before you let lust in. Also, you have to access your priorities and if the person you are involved with is worth investing those types of feeling for. The question you should ask is "Does that person think of me as theirself?"