2/25/07

9 to 5's,Cant live with them Cant live without them?

I never could fathom 9 to 5 jobs. I mean of coarse I have worked plenty of 9 to 5's just to end up tired, overworked, not making enough, time taken away from me to work for some job that doesn't appreciate you really and to suck up to someone higher in position then you. It makes sense to have one because you have to support yourself and keep your life afloat but yet even still you seem to keep on struggling to pay bills, car notes, insurance, electric bills, gas, food etc... Don't get me wrong some people are cut out for 9 to 5 jobs but I am not one of them. Because society tells us that we are to wake up everyday clock in, go to work, make a set pay, give most of our day to the specified job, we do it!!! Just to go through the same old existence everyday of our lives and for some of the elder to still have to work because they did not make enough to support themselves or save for retirement. That to me is ridiculous!!! In all of this you do have those that think outside of the box and choose to go their own route and be their own boss. Without those people we would not have the 9 to 5's we have today. Someone has to create the job first, well if they can do it why not you or me?

No comments: