2/25/07

Forgetful/Forget Me Not?

Wow cant believe I'm telling people this but I am very forgetful. Even to the point where it is scary!!! When I was younger I used to forget my keys, my purse and other things a lot. Ive even locked my keys in my car a couple of times.Lmao!!! I kept trying to figure out why I did this so often!!!? Well, I am not the only one in this world that is forgetful of things of coarse. Forgetfulness can be caused by many things, one thing being stress, disorganized, busy or you just plain scatter brained. Me being a very creative one, my mind is always racing and thinking of new things every second it seems!!! I had a lot going on in my head while growing up,Lol!!! Unfortunately, but I had to figure a way to control my scattered thoughts and to concentrate on the situation or object at hand and realize its importance. Once I realized why I left things behind I figured out a way to control it. I don't like to lug things around, which makes it a hassle and in turn causes me to forget it. I am still forgetful to some things in the past but I try to associate things with others so it makes it easier to remember. Even the late great inventors, songwriters, painters creative ones of the past were forgetful. I guess its a trait of being brilliant in the mind of creativity!!!

No comments: